Thursday, August 27, 2009

i amaze myself with my resourcefulness. even with my cam completely dead (and running the risk of never being able to be switched on again dinah helpp pls send me my wires thanks!!!!) and my transaction wire for my bb residing in harrypotterland 157 at la trobe, victoria, melb, i still manage to upload my photos through the magical sphere of air particles.

from last week? or was it two weeks ago?

shiro the pianist!! the black strap across his neck is actually a set of droopy headphones, not my headband (or kitty's headband (yes he owns one)) or whatsoever


bakerzin CHEESEtart with berries and 3 scoops of vanilla icecream and meltinyourmouth candy but NO CHEESE was in sight

last saturday

da chopping flowers at far east flora (and me being oh-so helpful by tucking that rose behind her ear) us noobs took damn long attempting to wrap it into a presentable bouquet

yesterday

this really looks like roasted fish/ shit. but its really fake fireplace at secret hideout where i had yami shakes (:) (omg so cool just realized no matter which way you look at it it's a smiley face), c had hot dark choc which she claimed was cheaper than that dreadful green-moneysucking-mermaid-hair-covering-boobs, and nette resided to read eat pray love before we proceeded to discuss our business venture of xdx

i would also like to admit unabashedly that my reading status has shifted from f scott fitzgerald to culture industries readings to currently .. the princess diaries. yar the series of pink books about mia and her flat chested issues (very much like myself apart from the princess part) meant for 15yearolds. i must say she has gotten much whinier over the past 4 years where i last read about her world. sometimes i want to rip off the pages and just ask her to stop being so melodramatic